648. I cannot agree with you on this point. 在这一点上,我不能同意你的意见 。
649. You’ve got the point. 你抓住了问题的实质 。
650. That’s the point. 这正是问题的关键 。
651. The whole class is in a heated discussion. 全班同学正在热烈讨论 。
652. Let’s just run through the arguments for and against. 我们来看一下赞成和反对的理由 。
653. Please sum up what you said just now. 请把你刚才说的总结一下 。
654. Has anybody else anything to say on this? 关于这点,谁还有什么别的要说吗?
655. Does anybody share David’s opinion? 有谁同意大卫的观点吗?
656. Is there any evidence to support what you have said? 有什么证据可以支持你的说法吗?
657. Well, it depends. 这得视情况而定 。
658. I don’t think it’s necessary for us to discuss this question any further. 我想我们没有必要进一步讨论这个问题 。
659. There are always two sides to everything. 每件是都有两面性 。
660. Finally, we came to an agreement. 最后我们达成了一致 。
四十五、About Things In The future 考虑将来可能从事的活动
661. I want to be a journalist after graduation. 毕业后我想当采访人员 。
662. If it doesn’t rain tomorrow, we’ll have a picnic. 如果明天不下雨,我们就去野餐 。
663. As soon as he comes, we’ll let him know. 他一来,我们就告诉他 。
664. You can stay as long as you pay the rent on time. 只要你按时交房租,你就能住这儿 。
665. When she leaves, he’ll cry for a day. 她走时,他会哭一天 。
666. She will go into business when she wants to. 她想经商时就会去经商 。
667. I’ll leave for London if I finish my work today. 如果我今天完成工作,我就会去伦敦 。
668. I’ll work for 5 years and then go back to school. 我会工作五年,然后回学校 。
669. He will become a writer if he goes on doing well in writing. 如果他仍写的这么好的话,他将成为一个作家 。
670. I hope he will meet me at the airport. 我希望他能到机场接我 。
671. I’m thinking of quitting the job. 我在考虑辞职 。
672. I plan to learn photography. 我打算学摄影 。
673. What do you say we have a party this weekend? 我们周末开个派对,你觉得怎么样?
674. She will certainly remain single. 她肯定会保持独身 。
675. He will probably follow in his father’s footsteps. 他可能会继承父业 。
四十六、Things That Might Have Happened 可能发生的事
676. I would have had a much better holiday if I had stayed at home. 我要是呆在家里的话,假期会好过的多 。
677. What have you been doing since I saw you last time? 自从我上次见到你以后你都在干什么?
678. If I had got enough money yesterday, I would have bought that tape. 如果我昨天钱够的话,我就买了那盒磁带了 。
679. Looking back on it, I think I shouldn’t have given up the contest so easily. 回过头来看,我想我不应该如此轻易的放弃那次比赛 。
680. Had I taken a taxi, I wouldn’t have been late. 如果我打的去的话就不会迟到了 。
681. Even if you take the exam again, you won’t pass it. 就算再考一次你也通不过 。
682. Even if you had given him much more money, he might not have paid off the debt. 就算你给了他更多的钱,他也还不清债务 。
683. What would you have done if you hadn’t gone out for a picnic yesterday? 如果你昨天没有出去野餐的话 。你会干什么?
684. I wish I had told him the truth. 我真希望我把真相告诉了他 。
685. I wish you hadn’t cheated me. 我希望你没有欺骗我 。
686. If it had been fine, we would have gone to the park. 如果天气好的话,我们就去公园了 。
推荐阅读
- 出国留学机构排名 出国留学中介机构排名
- 军训必备物品清单100件 军训必备物品清单100件男生
- 六级多少分算过了 六级多少分才算过了
- 六级比四级难多少 六级比四级难多少分
- 六级分值明细及评分标准 六级评分分值细则
- 六级听力多少分一个 六级听力多少分一个选项
- 四六级听力是英音还是美音 六级听力是英音还是美音
- 全国英语专业最好的学校排名2021 全国英语专业最好的学校排名
- 必备属于淘宝违禁词吗 怎么查淘宝违禁词
- 自媒体用那些工具? 自媒体必备5个工具