花在教育锻炼上的时间是25分钟,只有12分钟的时间用来做家务 。
78. Maybe you forgot you spent the money on something else yesterday afternoon.你可能忘了昨天下午你花钱买了其他东西 。
79. Good habits are the crosscut to success.好习惯是成功的捷径 。
80. I was deeply moved by the young boy, because I know Lei Feng is still living in our hearts.那个年轻的小男孩深深地感动着我,因为我相信雷锋一直活在我们的心中
81. Many new houses had been built and roads had been widened.
很多新的楼房建了起来,路也都拓宽了 。
82. It is more than ten months since we last met.
从我们上次见面到现在已经有十个多月了 。
83. It’s very nice of you to help me with my lessons every day.
每天帮助我复习功课,你真是太好了 。
84. Nothing can live without air and water.没有空气和水,任何东西都不能生存 。
85. I prefer to live in the country rather than live in the city.
我宁愿住在农村,而不愿住在城市 。
86. People must be stopped from throwing dirty things into the river.
应阻止人们往河里扔脏东西 。
87. Peter sets aside some money every month so that he can buy a new car.
彼得每月留出一点钱以便购买一辆新汽车 。
88. Linda didn’t go to bed until midnight so that she could finish reading the book.为了看完这本书,琳达直到午夜才睡 。
89. Early to bed and early to rise does good to your health.早睡早起有益于健康 。90. More and more people are aware that it is important to obey the traffic rules.越来越多的人意识到遵守交通规则的重要性 。
91. Mrs. Brown is an Australian woman teacher with fair hair and blue eyes, who has been to many places of China.
布朗女士是一个澳大利亚的老师,她有一头金黄色的头发和一双蓝色的眼睛,她去过中国的各个地方 。
On Sunday, May 18, we will visit Beijing, which has a history of 400 years.
5月8日,星期天,我们将会参观拥有400多年悠长历史的北京 。
93. I think students should balance well between work and study.
我认为学生应该平衡好工作和学习两方面 。
Friendship is one of the most precious emotions in our life.
在我们的生命中,友谊其中的一种非常珍贵的感情 。
95. It goes without saying that we cannot be young forever.
不言而喻,青春一去不复返 。
96. Last but not least, it will definitely benefit the citizens.
最后而又很重要的一点,它必定给市民带来福利 。
97. With the increasingly rapid economic growth, more problems are brought to our attention.随着日益迅速的经济发展,更多的问题受到我们的关注 。
98. The preservation of forests has aroused people’s wide concern
保护森林引发人们的广泛关注.
99. As far as I’m concerned, I am in favor of the opinion that…
就我而言,我赞同…的观点
100. Both governments and ordinary citizens should join hands to make this world a better place to live in, not only for ourselves, but also for future generations.不仅仅是为了我们,更是为了我们的后代,政府和普通市民应该联合起来,使这个世界变成更美好的家园 。
推荐阅读
- 太阳花的样子和特点描写 太阳花样子描写
- 蓝雪花的样子和特点描写 蓝雪花开败后的样子
- 乌鸦的克星是什么
- 土豆的样子和特点描写 介绍土豆的样子和特点
- 筷子能提起米杯的原理
- 什么可以辨别大自然的方向
- 红颜是什么意思呢 红颜 是什么意思
- 碳酸锰矿行情今日价格
- 包粽子剩下的咸蛋清怎么办
- 为什么竹席有刺鼻的味道