外贸英语函电常用句子 外贸英语函电句子翻译

很多网友想了解外贸英语函电常用句子的相关知识 , 为了大家进一步的对外贸英语函电句子翻译所有了解 , 就跟小编一起来看看吧!
外贸 英语 函电常用句子1We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.关于S.公司的情况, , 我们特此欣然函复 。下面整理了更多外贸英语函电常用句子 , 希望对您有帮助 。

外贸英语函电常用句子 外贸英语函电句子翻译


公司断定我们所提供的货色优良, 价格公道, 感谢贵公司给我们一个机会, 使我们的要求得以实现 。
We are certain that we are offering a sound article at popular price, and we should appreciate an opportunity to substantiate our claims.
贵公司5月6日函悉, 本公司无法承购贵公司开价的商品 。此复 。
In answer to your favour of the 6th May, we inform you that we are unable to take the goods offered by you.
关于贵公司所询麦麸一事, 现可提供该货20吨 。
In answer to your inquiry for bran, we offer you 20 tons of the same.
贵函收悉, 此地商场仍保持平静 。
Answering to your letter, we state that the market remains quiet.
至今未复5月8日贵函, 甚感歉疚, 还望原谅 。
Kindly excuse our not replying to your favour of the 8th May unitl today.
本月8日贵函敬悉 。??先生是位诚实可靠的人, 特此告知 。
In response to your letter of the 8th inst., I am pleased to say that Mr. ?? is a man of trustworthy character.
关于所询H.先生的情况, 谨此高兴地告知, 他是一位足以信赖的人 。
In response to your inquiry respecting Mr. H., we have pleasure in stating that he is a thoroughly reliable man.
关于S.公司的情况, 我们特此欣然函复 。
We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.
关于J.先生的情况, 谨此高兴地告知, 我们认为他是绝对可以信赖的人 。
【外贸英语函电常用句子 外贸英语函电句子翻译】Answering to your inquiry respecting Mr. J., we are pleased to say that we found him absolutely reliable.
17日贵函关于结帐一事, 谨此告知, 我们将很快寄去支票 。
Replying to your letter of the 17th respecting the account, I will send you a cheque shortly.
外贸英语函电常用句子2
昨天贵函已收悉 。
Your favour of yesterday is duly received.
我们已收到您昨日写的信 。
We have received your letter of yesterday.
我们如期收到您昨日发来的信 。
We duly received your letter of yesterday.
我们于5月1日收到您4月3日的信 。
We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.
我们如期收到您5月27日函和附来的150美元的汇票 。
We duly received your favour of the 27th May, with a draft for $150.
2月6日来函收悉 。
We have received your letter dated 6th February.
您6月5日的来函收悉, 多谢 。
We have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th June.
您昨日来信已收悉, 谨于此按您所约定的条件 。接受此项任务 。
I acknowledge receipt of your letter of yesterday, and gratefully accept the appointment on the terms you mention.
6月1日贵函敬悉 。
We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 1st June.
本月5日来函敬悉 。
We acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 5th inst.
7月15日寄来的货物发票收悉 。
We are in possession of your invoice of the 15th July.
7月7日的贵函收悉, 感谢您订购下列货物: ...
Your favour of the 7th July is at hand, and thank you for your order for: ...
7月10日来函敬悉 。
Your favour of the 10th July came duly to hand.
您昨天的信和所附来的100美元的支票均已收悉 。

推荐阅读