endcustomer是什么意思 customer是什么意思


endcustomer是什么意思 customer是什么意思


跟奶爸学英语 , 专注英语口语!
今天我们来学习Englishpod(英语播客)第一期:Difficult Customer挑剔的顾客下面是音频资料:

下面是两个主持人的对话及翻译:
M: Hello English learners and welcome to EnglishPod! My name is Marco.
您好 , 英语学习者 , 欢迎来到英语播客!我叫马可 。
A: I’m Amira.
我是阿米拉
M: And Amira and I are here today with a great, great lesson for you.
我和阿米拉今天在这里给你们上了一堂很棒的课 。
A: Yes, we are.
是的 , 我们会的
M: Today we’re gonna be talking about a restaurant. Amira, why don’t you give us a little bit more details?
今天我们要讨论的是一家餐馆 。阿米拉 , 你为什么不告诉我们更多的细节?
A: Well, we’re talking about a situation in a restaurant and two people are involved – the waiter and the customer. And I don’t wanna say anymore.
嗯 , 我们说的是一家餐厅的情况 , 涉及到两个人-服务员和顾客 。我不想再说了 。
M: Okay, don’t say anymore, let’s just listen to this dialogue and we’ll be back later to explain it.
好吧 , 别再说了 , 让我们听听这个对话 , 我们稍后再来解释 。
DIALOGUE, FIRST TIME 对话 , 第一次
A: Oh-oh, what a waiter?
哦 , 什么服务生?
M: What a waiter? He is really angry at this customer and I can’t blame him, I would be angry too.
什么服务生?他真的对这个顾客很生气 , 我不能怪他 , 我也会生气的 。
A: Yeah, so, I’ve seen Marco you have chosen some interesting expressions for us here. What is the first one?
是的 , 所以 , 我见过马可你在这里为我们选择了一些有趣的表达方式 。第一个是什么?
M: Well, the first one is I’m still working on it.第一个是我还在努力 。
A: I’m still working on it.我还在努力呢 。
M: I’m still working on it.我还在努力呢
A: I’m still working on it.我还在努力呢
M: Why don’t we listen to some other examples on how you can use this word and then we’ll come back and explain it?为什么我们不听一些关于你如何使用这个词的其他例子 , 然后我们再回来解释它呢?
Example one.第一个例子 。
A: Did you finish reading the magazine?你看完杂志了吗?
B: I’m still working it.我还在看呢
Example two.第二个例子 。
C: Did you fix my car?你修好我的车了吗?
D: I’m still working on it.我还在修呢
M: Hm.嗯
A: Uh, so, you could say “I’m still working on it” means…呃 , 所以 , 你可以说“我还在努力”意思是…
M: I still need more time.我还需要更多时间 。
A: Fantastic.非常棒的
M: Great. Okay, it’s clear.太棒了好的 , 没问题 。
A: I have another one for you guys, it’s a phrase commonly used and you’ll hear it all the time – coke and fries.我还有一个给你们听的 , 这是一个常用的短语 , 你会一直听到的-可乐和薯条 。
M: Coke and fries.可乐和薯条
A: Coke and fries.可乐和薯条
M: Coke and fries. It’s a short way of saying “Coca-Cola and French fries”.可乐和薯条 。这是说“可口可乐和炸薯条”的一种简短的方式 。
A: So, that’s basically America’s fast food.这基本上是美国的快餐 。
M: Yeah. Burger, coke and fries.嗯汉堡可乐薯条 。
A: Okay.同意
M: Hehe.呵呵
A: What’s next on the menu?菜单上下一个是什么?
M: On the menu we have a complementary glass of wine.菜单上有一杯免费的葡萄酒 。
A: Complementary glass of wine.一杯免费的葡萄酒
M: Complementary glass of wine.一杯免费的葡萄酒

推荐阅读