endcustomer是什么意思 customer是什么意思( 二 )


A: Complementary means…免费意思是 。。。
M: That it’s free.它是免费的
A: Free.免费
M: Yes.是的
A: We love that, ha?我们都喜欢不是吗?
M: Yeah, we definitely like free things.是啊 , 我们绝对喜欢免费的东西 。
A: Well, um, I have another one for us here, another interesting phrase – I’ll go with.好吧 , 嗯 , 我这里还有一个 , 另一个有趣的短语-我会说的 。
M: I’ll go with.我还会选择
A: I’ll go with.我还会选择
M: I’ll go with.我还会选择
A: So, basically, it’s another way of saying “I’m choosing”.所以 , 基本上 , 这是另一种表达“我选择”的方式
M: Yeah, I’ll choose or I’ll take.是的 , 我会选择或者我要 。
A: I’ll take.我要
M: Uhu.额
A: Okay, very good.好 , 非常好
M: Alright, the next word that I wanna take a look at is grab.好吧 , 我想看的下一个词是抓取 。
A: Grab.抓取 。
M: Grab.抓取 。
A: Grab.抓取 。
M: Okay, now let’s listen to some other examples of how we could use grab in different situations and then we’ll come back and explain it.好了 , 现在让我们来听听其他一些例子 , 说明我们如何在不同的地方使用抓取
Example one.第一个例子
A: On your way home can you grab some milk?你在回家的路上能带点牛奶吗?
Example two.第二个例子
B: Wait for me please, I need to grab my coat.请等我 , 我要去拿我的外套 。
Example three.第三个例子
C: Let’s grab a cup of coffee.我们去喝杯咖啡吧 。
A: Alright, well, I would understand that go grab means go get quickly.好吧 , 我会明白去抓取意味着快去 。
M: To go get quickly, yeah.快点去 , 是的 。
A: Yeah. Alright everyone, so, now it’s time to listen one more time to the dialogue and listen carefully and try to understand why the waiter doesn’t like the customer. Let’s listen.嗯好了 , 各位 , 现在是时候再听一次对话了 , 仔细听 , 试着理解为什么服务员不喜欢这个顾客 。让我们听吧 。
DIALOGUE, SECOND TIME对话 , 第二次
A: Marco, why did this waiter get angry at the customer?马可 , 为什么这个服务生会生顾客的气?
M: Well, he basically wasted the waiter’s time. I mean this guy comes into the restaurant, he is not very polite and he’s asking all these questions, in the end he just gets up and says “Uh, I’ll just go grab a burger across the street”. 他基本上是浪费了服务员的时间 。我的意思是 , 这个人进了餐馆 , 他很不礼貌 , 他问了很多问题 , 最后他就站起来说:“呃 , 我去街对面拿个汉堡” 。
A: Yeah, and I also think that this guy was a lot more casual than the place he was in,
right?是啊 , 我也觉得这家伙比他在的地方轻松多了 , 对吧?
M: Yeah, yeah, I think it was a nice, uh, fancy restaurant, so, I think he was in the wrong place.是的 , 我觉得那是一家不错的 , 呃 , 高档餐厅 , 所以 , 我觉得他来错地方了 。
A: Yeah, so, how many times, Marco, tell me do you really have fast food a week? 是的 , 那么 , 多少次 , 马可 , 告诉我你真的一周吃快餐吗?
M: Fast food, let’s see, uh, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday… no, I’m just kidding.快餐 , 让我们看看 , 呃 , 星期一 , 星期二 , 星期三…不 , 我只是开玩笑 。
A: Oh my God.我的天啊 。
M: No, no, um, I think I get fast food maybe once a week… once or twice a week. Alright, talking about fast food made me hungry, so, I think I’m gonna go grab something to eat myself.不 , 嗯 , 我想我可能每周吃一次快餐 , …一周一两次 。好吧 , 说到快餐让我很饿 , 所以 , 我想我要自己去吃点东西 。
A: Yeah, me too.是啊我也是 。

推荐阅读